This one’s on-repeat at least 1x / month and hits the spot just as much as the real thing sans rice.
𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 2 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲
• 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 bag cauliflower rice (16 𝗼𝘇.)
• 1/2 cup peas
• 1/2 cup carrot
• 2 eggs
• 10-15 small/medium sized shrimp
• 1 tbsp crushed ginger
• 2 tbsp minced garlic
• salt pepper garlic seasoning to taste
• 1/4 tsp white pepper
• 2 tbsp coconut aminos
• 2 tbsp teriyaki marinade
• black sesame seeds to liking
• green onions to liking
1. Use a spray to coat pan with enough oil
2. Cook shrimp on medium high with salt, pepper and garlic. Set aside when done.
3. Turn heat down to medium and add 1 tbsp butter. As butter melts, spread around pan and add 2 cubes ginger, 3 cubes garlic and sauté. Note: I used frozen ginger and garlic from TJ.
4. Turn heat back up to medium high. Add in entire bag of cauliflower rice, 1/2 cup shredded or diced carrots, and 1/2 cup green peas. Sauté for 5 mins.
5. Add salt pepper garlic seasoning to taste along with 1/4 white pepper
6. Continue sautéing for 5 mins
7. Add in coconut aminos and mix
8. Add in teriyaki marinade and mix for another 5-8 mins until rice turns darker brown and is cooked through
9. Move mix to side of pan and crack 2 eggs in the middle and scramble them
10. Toss cooked shrimp back in with the rice
11. Add black sesame seeds to your liking
12. Top with green onions and you’re done!